We’re all sick of hearing about the four Cs and how diamonds are forever and blah blah blah. So next time you’re shopping for diamonds jewelry in Fort Lauderdale, try out a few of these fun facts on your companion.
- The largest diamond ever mined is bigger than anything you’ll find here at National Pawn and Jewelry in Fort Lauderdale, and certainly bigger than you’ll ever find in a piece of jewelry, no matter how wealthy the owner: a monstrous 3,106 carats! You can see the Cullinan—its proper name—on display in the Tower of London as part of the English Crown Jewels.
platinum and diamond engagement ring
- It seems the 80-20 rule rules most areas of our lives: we wear 20 percent of our clothes 80 percent of the time, weight loss is 80 percent food choice and 20 percent exercise, and only 20 percent of diamonds mined are suitable for jewelry of the quality you’d find at pawn shops in South Florida. The other 80 percent might be used in industry (the hardness is valuable there), or just discarded. Remember that when you buy a diamond in Fort Lauderdale—you’re only getting the best.
2.39 carat round brilliant cut diamond
- Neil Diamond sang with Barbra Streisand in high school choir at Abraham Lincoln High School in Brooklyn, New York. That was just for fun!